Every November, businesses offer attractive prices for the products and services they offer. In turn, customers wait for the Black Friday shopping sale to get the items on their wishlist.
With the coronavirus that hit the world in 2020, the appetite for shopping online has increased significantly.
To ensure that the customer has a safe and secure experience while shopping, here are the top five security tips you should consider applying for your online store.
1. Securely store your customer data
2. Ensure you have the lock on your website. This assures your customer that their payment details are encrypted and secure
3. Make sure your website name and/or web address looks reputable
4. Apply the latest security updates on your website to prevent the risk of compromise
5. For businesses that sell their products via Shops on Facebook or Instagram, enable two-factor authentication on your social media accounts.
Techity Consulting is here to help you succeed. Book a FREE 30-minute consultation with us so we can assess your needs.